Day 5 - 11/12/13 – Goulburn NSW -> Thredbo NSW


Not a very exciting day sorry! We headed south straight away and went via Queanbeyan to avoid Canberra and kept heading through Cooma and Jindabyne with our destination Thredbo to climb Mt Kosciusko. Unfortunately the wind was blowing too hard so the chairlift was shut. The nice lady who informed me of this must have felt sorry for me (or maybe it was my scent) and duly informed me that there were free warm showers in the information centre and we could stay in the car park no problem. It may be the only time I ever stay at Thredbo! The night turned verrry cold so we all layered up big time to get us through the night! The boys spent the afternoon watching Wreck It Ralph – thanks to Emily Berry, while I wandered about the car park try to get enough reception on De’s Vodafone phone to talk to the Telstra man to set up my emails. 1 ½ hours later and amazingly enough we had made no progress! Gotta love those telcos!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment